The Golden State Killer – also known as the Original Night Stalker and the East Area Rapist – is suspected of carrying out a dozen-year crime wave beginning in 1974 that included killing at least 13 people and raping more than 50 victims.
- Man in 20s shot to death on side of road in Hacienda Heights
- 1 adult, 4 teens taken into custody after allegedly throwing objects, shouting racial slurs at 2 girls in Azusa
- 2 killed in Rowland Heights murder-suicide
- ‘Romper Room’s’ Miss Mary Ann dies at 82; longtime Hacienda Heights resident
- Dispute ends in fatal shooting in Baldwin Park
- Whittier woman convicted as Mexican Mafia ‘secretary’ learns her fate
- Lowe’s opens its first scratch-and-dent outlet store in Monrovia
- 19 restaurants serving the best Buffalo wings in the San Gabriel Valley
- L.A. County heeds state order to shut down bars as county reports hospitalizations, cases on the rise
- No on Proposition 12
- Disneyland announces plans for historic reopening after coronavirus closures
- Protests set Thursday in Santa Monica, Silver Lake, Altadena, Buena Park, Laguna Niguel, Huntington Beach
After a landslide victory, school board members Esther Mejia and Joe Rivera were sworn in on Saturday in front of Pico Rivera City Hall.
The shooting was reported at 10:48 p.m. Sunday in the 15900 block of Atkinson Avenue.
People on six continents already are getting jabs in the arm as the race for a COVID-19 vaccine enters a defining summer.
With help-yourself stations taboo at its famous Sunday brunch, El Torito decided to turn the...
A number of young prospects are included in the player pool as a means to...
Californians are rightfully confused by the rapid, even erratic, changes of course that Gov. Gavin...