The Queen Anne’s County Department of Health will be offering COVID-19 testing for county residents starting Tuesday, June 30th. Our community testing is being offered on a first come first served basis to Queen Anne’s County residents only. Read on...
The County Commissioners voted at their June 23 meeting to implement operational changes at certain county beaches due to Public Health and sanitation concerns. Due to a compelling interest to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 from other regions with Read on...
The Annual Independence Day Celebration will be a fireworks show only on July 1, 2020. There are no scheduled activities and the Chesapeake Heritage Visitors Center will not be open to the public. Read on...
The Department of Planning and Zoning will be closed on Friday, June 26, 2020 for in-service training of staff. Permit and plan applications can still be dropped off at the boxes provided in the lobby. Read on...
The budget and finance department has reopened their MVA services at the Liberty Building located at 107 N Liberty Street in Centreville. The counter is open from 8:00 am – 4:15 pm, Monday through Friday. Cash and check only are accepted at this time. Read on...
- MDH Employee Illness Screening for Work
- Revised Restaurant-Bar Outdoor Seating form.PDF
- Revised Restaurant-Bar Outdoor Seating form.xlxs
- Revised License Commission Outdoor Expansion Form.PDF
- Revised License Commission Outdoor Expansion Form.docx
- Sample Narrative - Plan for Outdoor Seating
- Maryland Rumor Control (COVID-19)
- FAQs During the State of Emergency
- Covid 19 Pandemic Orders & Guidance from Governor
- Find Child Care, School Meal Site Locator (MD Public Schools)
- Information for Health Care Professionals
- Management of Patients with Confirmed Corona Disease
- CDC Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Dashboard
- Queen Anne’s County Department of Health Information
There is an ongoing investigation to determine more about this outbreak. This is a rapidly evolving situation and information will be updated as it becomes available. Maryland State Department of Health health.maryland.gov/coronavirus