After being placed on paid administrative leave, Upland police Chief Darren Goodman was reinstated on Monday, June 29, 2020.
- Suspect injured in officer-involved shooting off 10 Freeway off-ramp in Montclair
- Upland police chief reinstated one week after he was placed on leave
- Riverside County bars ordered to close amid coronavirus surge
- Whittier woman convicted as Mexican Mafia ‘secretary’ learns her fate
- FedEx Ground to hire 1,600 workers in Bloomington
- Pomona man arrested in the fatal stabbing of his aunt; grandfather is also injured
- Disneyland helicopter captures aerial footage of eerie ‘ghost town’ during coronavirus closure
- LA County beaches will close for July 4 weekend due to coronavirus concerns
The order, effective Tuesday, June 30, comes after Gov. Gavin Newsom's recommendation
The defense had asked the court that Sylvia Olivas be sentenced to time served and 10 years home confinement.
Beaches will close through LA County to help stem the spread of the coronavirus.
The San Bernardino County District Attorney's Office is reviewing the shooting of Lawrence Bender.