It has been a really long time since I have posted on this blog. For the life of me I couldn't remember how to do it . I tried again and here I am!
After I got it home, I discovered that the spindles had become loose and someone attempted to repair it with a brad nailer. There was really no hope for it in its present state. Dismantling it was about all that I could do with it.
Sometimes, Plan B is better.
I took a mallet to it and dismantled it. I am going to be able to make all kinds of totes and things with the pieces. At first, I had no idea what I could do with the chair seat. It was wonderful, thick lumber. Turns out, it wanted to be a cross. Of course, my Cricut had to be employed. LOL
10 hours ago